We are based in the Los Angeles area and can even offer support to the Inland Empire area and Orange County.
All services available on our site is also available locally.
You can find our local ad below:
Coding for all F/G/i Series Models
Instagram : @bmwcodem
- What is BMW Coding?
BMW Coding will allow you to activate many factory features that are either disabled or cost a hefty premium to activate. We have the skills and software to unlock these features for you. I have years of experience and I am partnered with BMW exclusive shops.
- Will it affect my warranty?
BMW Coding will not affect your warranty, all coding options are 100% reversable and will not cause any error/warning lights.
- How long does it take?
The process is simple and takes 30-40 mins.
$50 - Choose 3 Options
$80 - Unlimited Options
+$20 - I drive to you
+$100 - CarPlay Lifetime Activation (2017+ Vehicles iDrive 5/6)
+$120 - M3/M4 GTS Transmission Flash
Here a just some of the available options:
- Seat belt reminders can be activated / deactivated (for either driver or passenger).
- Video in motion - (software only activation to allow the TV to stay on when driving).
- Start / Stop button memory - (retains a memory of the last selected setting rather than defaulting to on).
- Electric mirrors fold with remote central locking - Unfold / fold wing mirrors via remote key fob - Pressing and holding lock / unlock on key remote with fold / unfold mirrors (this may sound obvious but factory fitted electric folding mirrors are required).
- USB video playback with additional codec activation - Allows playback of video via USB port on NBT head units.
- Digital speedo activation - (Digital speed readout on instrument cluster, within board computer).
- Door handle puddle light LED's powered on reverse - When selecting reverse gear, door handle puddle lights are activated to illuminate curb.
- Remote tailgate closing - Power close the rear tailgate via remote key (only for F31 and F34 vehicles with powered tailgate).
- Power tailgate closing - Power close the rear tailgate via cabin button (only for F31 and F34 vehicles with powered tailgate).
- Continued use of power windows with door open - (allows one-touch windows to be used after door has been opened).
- ///M boot logo - Change instrument cluster boot logo to ///M Performance (only for vehicles with extended display).
- iDrive start up logo - Change iDrive boot logo to Alpina, BMW i, Rolls Royce or ///M (NBT vehicles only).
- iDrive boot logo - Change iDrive boot logo to ///M Performance (NBT vehicles only).
- Removes disclaimer for all cameras and PDC sensors on screen.
- Add tire pressure & individual tyre temperature to the TPMS display - (vehicle must have factory tyre pressure sensors fitted).
- Activate Siri Eyes-Free Button - Hold down voice recognition button for over 2 seconds - (iPhone must be paired and later NBT system fitted).
- M3/M4/M5 Sound Design (Speakers play M3/M5 Engine Noise instead of stock engine/exhaust noise.)